This is a NEW non-elevated Signature Model, now named NEW CENTURY MODEL 640mm Western red cedar CUSTOM Standup doubletop. Unlike most of the guitars built recently, this has a traditional symmeterical fan braced pattern. It sounds warm and comfortable; feels great and is easy to play.
Looks and sounds fantastic. Everything about this guitar is Signature but the fingerboard is not elevated - so it costs less, but sounds fantastic.
More about the New Century Model here.
For more information about this guitar, please contact us. Dealer inquiries welcome.
- Soundboard: Doubletop Western Red Cedar/Nomex/European Spruce FAN braced
- Back/Sides: East Indian rosewood
- Standup Package: Wedge body, armrest, chest cut
- Neck: Spanish cedar
- Fingerboard: ebony
- String Length: 640mm
- Finish: French polish
- Tuners: Gotoh
- Lightweight truss rod
- sound ports
- compensated bone nut & saddle
- Fingerboard @ nut: 51mm
- string spacing nut: 42.5mm saddle:58.75mm
- 12 hole bridge
- Overall length: 39"
- Body length: 19"
- Upper bout: 11"
- Lower bout: 14.375"
- Body depth: 3.5 - 4"