Headstock featuring Mother of Pearl inlay
Premium Brazilian Rosewood Back and Sides
Western red cedar, Nomex, European spruce
Extraordinary Sound, Playability
- Top of the Line
I've been thinking about this ideal Signature model for a while, with beautiful woods, jewel-like tuners, wonderful aromatic finish, nice decoration, custom ergonomics, and an ideal guitar case. Now we have this for a limited time, and I have to say, it is wonderful!
The Brazilian rosewood gives a delicious other world quality of sound, and the guitar is fully adjusted to any player's needs. These guitars are special order only. I expect them to go to special hands, persons and professionals who can appreciate the value and the personal touch.
Kenny Hill - April 2016
Classical Guitar Magazine Review of Anniversary Guitar
and Marc Teicholz Sample
Built to order. Approximately 4-5 months to delivery.
- Hill Doubletop Soundboard:
European Spruce, Nomex, Western Red Cedar
- Premium Brazilian Rosewood back and sides
- Elevated Ebony Fingerboard
- 51mm bone compensated nut
- Compensated saddle
- 12 hole Mother of Pearl decorated bridge
- Rodgers Silver tuners
w. Mother of Pearl buttons
- Sound ports
- Lattice or fan bracing
- Hill lightweight double-acting truss rod
- String Length: 650, 640, 630mm
- All Hand applied French polish finish
- Overall length: 39"
- Body length: 19"
- Upper bout: 11"
- Lower bout: 14.375"
- Body depth: 3.5 - 4"
- String Spacing @ nut:42.5mm
- String Spacing @ bridge:58.75mm
- D'Addario J-46 High tension strings
- Visesnut case and case cover
Anniversary Models in the Showroom
Cedar Doubletop Anniversary Model
Rodgers Silver Tuners Mother of Pearl Buttons
click for more information