Hill Guitar Company Terms & Conditions
1. General use terms and conditions apply to the relationship between Hill Guitar Company and customers. Only the current version of these terms and conditions are valid and will apply to both parties at the time of the transaction.
2. Offers and services are presented at HillGuitar.com and are not legally binding but rather an invitation to inquire, make purchases, and browse Hill Guitar Company products and services. Hill Guitar Company makes no warranties or guarantees at the HillGuitar.com website.
3. Customer orders are made directly through Hill Guitar Company at the request of customer and with the assistance of a Hill Guitar Company representative. Order terms are confirmed at the time of placement. CONTACT our customer service department directly with questions about your order or products and services offered by Hill Guitar Company.
4. Prices and shipping Fees are specific to final order placement and are not represented in full at HillGuitar.com. Please refer to our customer service department for complete quotes via the CONTACT US page.
5. Hill Guitar Company works closely with customers to ensure a successful order in advance of payment and shipment. While most purchases and payments are final and non-refundable, we strive to meet and exceed expectations. Should issues arise with an order, considerations will be made for resolution by method of repair, replacement, or store credit.
We reserve the right to change this policy at any given time; changes will be posted publicly on this page. We advise you to frequently visit this page for up-to-date terms and policies.
What User Data We Collect
When you visit the website pages at HillGuitar.com, we may collect the following data:
Your IP address if you have allowed cookies.
Your contact information and email address if you have opted in.
Other information such as interests and preferences if you have allowed cookies.
Data profile regarding your online behavior on our site and blog if you have allowed cookies.
Why We Collect Your Data
We are collecting your data to:
Better understand your needs.
Improve our services and products.
Send promotional emails containing the information we think you will find interesting.
To customize our blog according to online engagement and personal preferences.
Safeguarding and Securing the Data
Hill Guitar Company is committed to securing your data and keeping your information confidential. Hill Guitar Company adheres to best practices to prevent data theft, unauthorized access, and disclosure. Up-to-date technologies and software are in place to help us safeguard all information collected.
Once you agree to allow cookies, you allow our use of the data collected regarding your online behavior (analyze web traffic, web pages you visit and spend the most time on). The data we collect by using cookies is considered by Hill Guitar Company for improvements and content creation tailored to customer needs.
We do not maintain files on customer data except in cases of email communication between ourselves and customers for the purpose of providing service at the customers’ request. No internet behavior data identifiable to specific users is stored by Hill Guitar Company. If you wish to disable cookies, we recommend accessing the settings of your internet browser to do so.
Links to Other Websites
Restricting the Collection of your Personal Data
If you have already agreed to share your information with us and wish to make changes, click on any of our communications to unsubscribe or contact us directly to be removed from our mailing list and/or customer contact records.
Hill Guitar Company will not lease, sell, or distribute your personal information to any third parties. Your personal information is used only with your consent and in the instance of email newsletters and customer communications at your request.